In this video there are nine exercises:
- "L" outside tear sole heel;
- "V" forward backward roll sole heel;
- "L" sole heel double inside cut;
- "L" sole heel + opening hook;
- "U" hook outside sole croqueta;
- "U" sole heel + croqueta;
- flip flap on a line inside outside sole croqueta;
- spring outside double inside;
- "L" tear outside sole heel.
For this video you will need one placeholder and a goal (or a small goal): for the placeholder you can use one cone, but also one simple cap or something similar can be ok.
Repeat each exercise in sequence as in the video, firstly practice without shot on goal for 1 minute, then take a 30 seconds break and practice again for 1 minute, after that practice with 3 final shots with your preferred foot and with 2 final shots with your weak foot.
Repat each exercise in the same way.